· Henry Weber bought our farm from William Penn, in the early 1700’s, signed on a sheep skin deed.
· Ownership continued in our family till today.
· Presently farmed by Mark and Kim Weber with their 2 sons, Aaron and Noah, being the tenth & 11th generations.
· During these years, our family realized we needed to diversify and expand our offerings, to continue to survive and preserve our family farm.
· After dairying for 25 years, in 2006 we began experimenting with processing yogurt, because of the on-going fluctuating milk price.
We continue to diversify our products, allowing operations to grow and expand, as our family began to produce new items and services for our customer base. !